H.U.G.G.S. Provides help for men and women who have been incarcerated
establish healthy, useful and joyful lives in society, and to prevent recidivism.
We do this through helping with Functional skills, life skills, and social skills.
Balancing Your Life Program:
- How to write a resume;
- Basic computer skills.
- provide a list of employers who are open to hiring ex-offenders
- bus passes to help get to interview and to the first 2 weeks of work.
- We continue to work with clients to help deal with the stresses of employment.
- We provide weekly support group meetings and individual peer counseling
- Provide one on one counseling throughout the program.
3) Life Skills:
- Health Care, Food, Clothing, Housing, Utilities,
- Drivers License, and Voting Rights.
- We offer both information and financial assistance in these areas.
- HUGGS has partnered with local agencies, colleges, and universities to help clients receive GED certificates and degrees.
Balancing Your Life Addiction Recovery Program
- Addiction Recovery program - 12 Steps
Balancing Your Life Intensive Outpatient Program